10. To help boost employee morale. A day away from the office can do wonders to help bring people and teams back together again.
9. The company has reached a new goal. A company picnic is a great way to say thank you to the employees for all their hard work.
8. The company is launching a new product or service, The company picnic can help all the employees focus on the new product. We can incorporate the new product training into the event as fun games.
7. There is a new direction for the company. The company picnic can have a quality, safety, or customer service theme. A great way to have fun and reach a company goal.
6. It beats a day at the amusement park. Better team building opportunities take place when employees have fun as a group together.
5. The company picnic is a private affair. You don't have to deal with the public and the long lines at the amusement park.
4. When was the last time you had a really great worry free company gathering?
3. You could make big points with your spouse by dunking the boss in the dunk tank!
2. Fun Day Events does the work and you get the credit.
1. Fun Day Events will take care of EVERYTHING. You and your guests just show up, relax and enjoy.
FAQ’s FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.Why should I choose Fun Day Events? Planning, Quality, Selection and Execution, this is our promise to you. It all starts with a Fun Day Event Plan, we use proprietary planning tools to assure your guests get what they want and there are no problems along the way. Please ask your Fun Day Event Manager about these tools. We uses only the best in quality food, entertainment and professional staff. Our food is ordered fresh and prepared at your event site. If you don't see something on the menu, please feel free to ask, no request is ever too small. We can offer the largest selection in food and entertainment. There is nothing worst then being told ”we don’t do that". We pre-qualify all of our entertainment staff for a guaranteed great event. As an added security measure all our staff wear photo identification.
2. Does Fun Day offer special packages?
Each Fun Day Event is developed specially for your group. If your guests are adults we develop activities to suit their special interests and if your guests and families with children of all ages, we provide a wide variety of activities, something for everyone. If you want Bruce Springsteen to perform at your event, we can make it happen.
3.What if there is inclement weather on the day of my event? Fun Day Events arranges for a “rain date” (24 hours from the original event date) in the event there is inclement weather. Due to scheduling issues with some of the entertainment, substitutions may need to be made and any additional charges may need to be paid. We also offer the ability to “reschedule” the event 364 days from the original date, ask you Fun Day Events Rep for all the details.
4. Can Fun Day Events find an event site for our event ? Fun Day Events will be happy to find a suitable location and do the necessary paperwork to reserve your event location. We have all the equipment to do an event at your place of work if you like.
5.Our last event did not go well, why should I trust Fun Day Events? Fun Day Events will do whatever is necessary to ensure you and your guests enjoy the event. We will provide every item you ordered, your food will be fresh, hot and delicious and your event will start on time. Fun Day Events Provides a dedicated Quality Control person, Kitchen manager, Activities manager and Registered Nurse for each event and guarantees if for any reason you are not happy Fun Day Events will do what ever is needed to correct any issues. Since each event is different please contact your Fun Day Events Manager for more details. Fun Day Event will be happy to provide a list of references. We are a local Ohio company and customers know how good we are! Some even contract with us two years inadvance!
6. What if my attendance is less then I had Planned, can I get a refund? At Fun Day Events we are experts at planning and executing a GREAT event. Our proprietary planning tools help us increase your attendance and get the most guest participation for your event. Unfortunately if the attendance is less then the contracted amount we can not offer a refund but can donate the unused food to a local food shelter of your choice. This may gain you a nice charitable tax deduction and some good press.
7. What are the terms and acceptable form of payment? Depending on the event, a deposit of between 25% and 50% will be required to secure the date and equipment on our schedule and the balance is due the day of the event. Fun Day Events understand and offers flexible terms, contact your Fun Day Events Manager with any questions.
8. What about Insurance? Fun Day Events will supply any and all requests for “professional documentation” once an Event Agreement is signed. Fun Day Events is covered by a two million dollar professional/commercial liability policy provided by a nationwide insurance company.
9.Does Fun Day Events plan smaller family events? Fun Day Events will be happy to assist with any event from a small backyard wedding reception to the 50 year wedding anniversary to a High School graduation, just give us a call.
We are a Division of Fun Day Events 740-549-9000 "Our Name Says it All"